Cargando...

what these days would have in store for me

Temas de Geología General
lixiaoyao1994
Fluorita

what these days would have in store for me

Mensajepor lixiaoyao1994 » Jue, 07 Sep 2017, 06:16

Last weekend, I boarded a plane to Paris with my colleague Sophia to visit Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme Noir the infamous QUAI54 Streetball World Championship. Being a huge basketball fan my whole life this invitation from Jordan Brand was sent to the perfect Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Femme recipient.
I was really excited and curious what these days would have in store for me. In preparation for the event, my colleague and I tried to figure out which social media posts we could share with our Nike Air Presto Womens followers. Being the KICKZ Instagram Guy, it was obvious that Instagram would be our weapon of choice. Easy. Then came Friday, the day before Nike Air Max 95 Femme we would leave and we received the info that…Jordan Brand reserved a slot in the media session for us and I got an interview with not one but three NBA players Nike Air Huarache Dames at the same time! Suddenly a kind of nervousness arose in me. I, who never interviewed anybody in his life before, got an interview with Kemba Walker, Jabari Parker and Victor Oladipo. Lucky me!

Nike Air Presto DamenAfter an interesting, but not so stressful Day 1, my interview was looming on Day 2. I couldn’t think of anything else the whole day. Hopefully I Nike Air Pegasus 83 Dames would pull it off without any major blackouts. – Side note: a German colleague at an adidas event puked right at the interview spot while waiting for Danilo Gallinari to arrive a couple weeks before… – When the Nike Roshe Run Femme clock struck 3 pm, my time came. Of course, I was nervous as hell.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”