Cargando...

points could wring them

Temas de Geología General
lasky1994
Fluorita

points could wring them

Mensajepor lasky1994 » Mié, 03 Ene 2018, 07:10

The Merrell All Out Blaze is a great outdoor trail and hiking shoe. Excellent grip on all surfaces from sand, mud, moss covered rocks, bitumen and hardened fire trail. I recently put it through it’s paces in the Oxfam Sydney Trail Walker (100km walk).

It’s 100% waterproof that saw me walking through puddles that other walkers had to scoot around. However once the water gets in it doesn’t leave! Being Goretex this is a clear trade off and I knew this going into the walk. I had to change socks numerous times during the race and at some points could wring them out!

Lacing system is intelligent and allows for a good degree of control over snugness of the shoe. The toe protection is outstanding and saved me numerous times when Nike Janoski Womens stubbing rocks Nike Air Max 97 Femme or tree roots. Good sole padding that avoided any pebble bruising and the cushioning was great.

All in all a tough waterproof shoe that offers good support and protection from rough walking or running. Reduced breathability of the Goretex is the only trade off.

I completed the Oxfam Sydney Trail Walker with my team in 26 hours, 33 minutes – Overall a very challenging experience, some tough moments early on the Saturday morning including hallucinations and falling asleep on my feet! First 45 kms were fine but from 60km onwards things became very, very tough. Having our support crew at each check point was vital to us getting through this. A chance to get warm and have something to eat, plus a chance to take your shoes off!

The dark hours of the night at about 3am was tough but once the sun came up we all felt re-energised! Nike Air Max 90 Dames Grijs The Adidas Superstar Heren last 10 km Nike Air Max 90 Dames Blauw was a great feeling knowing that every step was a step closer to finishing and sleep and food!

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”