Cargando...

sense to think that one

Temas de Geología General
lasky1994
Fluorita

sense to think that one

Mensajepor lasky1994 » Vie, 09 Feb 2018, 08:55

I’ve been dabbling around with this idea in my head for quiet some time. I’ve even mentioned it on this blog before. The question is how long should easy days be and can they be split into relatively short runs?

It’s common sense to think that one 8mi run is better than two 4mi runs, and that definately Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink holds true when building general endurance. During a period Nike Air Max 90 Dam Svarta of time when the focus is on general aerobic base building, it makes Adidas Superstar Womens Black sense that you want that longer stimulus.

However, when it comes time Adidas ZX 750 Womens to start doing harder work and ultimately during racing season, is it better to do one 8-10mi or two 4-5mi during an easy day?

I really have no idea what the answer is. So feel free to write in with thoughts, comments, critiques. I’m going to do a little bit of thinking out loud to try and see if I can wrap my head around this issue.

The initial reason that I’ve kicked this idea around so much is my own training in HS. Due to circumstances at my HS, we trained twice a day and generally split our mileage right down the middle. Why did we do this? First off, we had CC first period, so running in the morning made sense. We also Asics Gel Lyte 3 Womens had afterschool practice, so once again it made sense to run again. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Donna Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, we were restricted to running Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black on our campus. So, we had a 1.5mi loop that I ran way too many times. No one wanted to run 8mi straight doing loops, it was mind numbing to do that every day. Lastly, it’s just how things had been done traditionally. Starting out, we weren’t running that much mileage so a couple loops in the morning and afternoon was all that was done.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”