Cargando...

Optimizing micro-matrix sorting

Todo lo relacionado con la paleontología, los fósiles y la prospección paleontológica.
jennermack
Calcita

Optimizing micro-matrix sorting

Mensajepor jennermack » Dom, 20 May 2018, 04:39

Hi,

I enjoy sorting through micro-matrix. Between the times that I'm able to spare a Saturday to drive 3 hours to the Peace River to sift for larger fossils, I like to have some micro-matrix on hand so I can easily scratch the itch when I feel the need to hunt for fossils--even if it is only from the comfort of my office desk. I'm currently working on a project involving micro-matrix (which I'll write-up on TFF once it is complete). This project requires a large number of specimens and so I've collected about five 5-gallon buckets of micro-matrix which now reside in the corner of my home office. Whenever I need a break from working on the computer I can easily grab a cupful of micro-matrix, my omni-useful dental probe, and my well-worn iris decorated paper plate and take a short plunge into the world of tiny fossils.

For more details
Cryptocurrency Marketing

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Paleontología”