Cargando...

have had no issues running over

En este foro podéis presentaros y hablarnos un poco de vosotros, qué hacéis, a qué os dedicáis...
Labi1995
Fluorita

have had no issues running over

Mensajepor Labi1995 » Lun, 09 Jul 2018, 05:23

The tongue of the Sense Pro is attached internally to the footbed both Nike Air Max 2017 Womens sides to hug the foot and keep debris out – Salomon calls this the Endofit. I did notice that trail grit does tend to accumulate between the Endofit sleeve and the upper of the shoe and must be shaken out on occasion.
The sole of the Salomon Sense Pro is 5mm drop, and has a firm feel to it (it’s apparently the same sole as found on the Sense Mantra). It feels perfect for running fast on the trails, and I’ve even enjoyed running on roads in them. The latter is a bit of a surprise to me since I don’t generally like firmer shoes on roads unless they are very minimal.The outsole is full coverage rubber, and the lugs are small but grippy. This is Nike Air Max 2017 Damen not a mud shoe, but I’ve not had issues with traction over other varied trail surfaces. The 10 mile trail race I ran in them was on a wet, cool day and the trail was technical with lots of switchbacks, soggy leaf cover, roots, and wet rocks. Traction was excellent. I ran on the same trails again on Nike Air Max Tavas Damskie Monday, and once again had no issues with traction. I did hit a few patches of wet mud, and the shoes drained fairly quickly after getting submerged.
The Sense Pro has a rock plate that extends back through the midfoot. Protection is excellent, and have had no issues running over roots or pointy granite rocks in them.
As mentioned at the beginning of the post, I’ve run about 50 miles in the Sense Pros over varied surfaces, including a 10 mile trail race. They have worked remarkably well for everything I have thrown at them (except for Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose mud).I liked the Sense Pro so much that I decided to buy a pair of the Sense 3 Ultras as well, if for no other reason than to figure out how the shoes differ. I’ve not yet run in the Sense 3 Ultra, only worn them around a bit and did a 4 mile hike in them.
The shoes are pretty similar, differing mainly in weight (Sense 3 Ultra is about 1.5 oz lighter), stack height (Sense Ultra drops 3mm from the heel and forefoot heights), and price (the Ultra costs $30 more). The Sense Ultra also feels just a tad snugger, Nike Air Max 2017 Femme has a thinner insole, is less padded around the ankle collar, and the lace rows are more widely separated – see photo to the left.One more thing to note is that though I wear a 9.5 in the Sense Pro, I ordered a 10 in the Sense 3 Ultra. I think this was the right call.
If you’re looking for a low profile, snug-fitting trail shoe that will handle most trail conditions, the Salomon Sense Adidas NMD Mens Pro is a great choice. It’s a shoe that Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink is going to continue to get a lot of use from me, and I’d go so far as to say that it’s one of the best trail shoes I have tried, an all-around winner!I’m glad you reviewed these. I picked up some Sense Mantra 2s at REI recently. I will admit that I bought them because they’re very good looking shoes, I figured if they didn’t work for running or hiking, I would keep them as casual shoes. I ended up loving them. The drop is low enough for me, the traction on trails is awesome, the stiffness was easy to get used to and the upper feels very comfortable. I did size up because of the narrowish toe box, but the shoe is snug enough (especially with the tongue Adidas Superstar Mujer design and the lacing system) that they don’t feel loose.
Everything you said about the ultra pro applies to the mantra.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geólogos por el Mundo-Presentaciones”